Restricted products products for Advertisement
Restricted products for Advertisement
1. Admissions including Direct Admissions in colleges/universities/reputed institutes
2. Adoption of Children & Babies
3. "Adult/Sexually Oriented/Pornographic Material" or "Child pornographic material".
4. Advance bookings or Products which are yet to be launched or pre-orders except for travelling and lodging.
5. Advance fees, registration fees or payment etc.
6. Alcohol, E-cigarette and Tobacco Products.
7. Any animal under Pets category except Cats, Dogs and Fish Aquarium.
8. Any kind of animal body part of an animal skin and bone or any product made of such material.
9. Astrology or Any kind of spiritual/supernatural services/remedies like (black magic,Vashikaran, love spells/problems/jadu/vashikaran). Any services where facts are not public and cant be scientifically ascertained in general.
10. Blogging or any discussion or information published on the Internet
11. Brand new phones/newly launched/recently purchased without a bill, Jio Phones etc.
12. Burglary Tools.
13. Charity or voluntary giving of help or products for free.
14. Chemicals i.e “Hazardous Chemicals, Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not), Restricted, Perishable Items”, and “Radioactive materials & substances”
15. Child labour or Slavery i.e Any services which fall within the ambit of child welfare laws of the country.
16. Counterfeit Products/Clones, Replicas or demo sets.
17. Crypto-currency (e.x. Bitcoin, Litecoin, bitcoin mining rigs & affiliated services/products).
18. Cylinders and Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG
19. Database - Selling of user database or leads or sale of any information duly collected from the customers which can benefit others knowingly or unknowingly
20. Dating services for people looking for relationship, dating and/or friendship
21. Direct admissions to colleges/universities/reputed institutes through management quota or donations.
22. Discriminating on the basis of race, caste, religion or creed mentioning in ads.
23. Education certificates(fake) for High school diplomas, university, medals etc.
24. Escort Services or adult (cross gender) massage
25. Firecrackers, Explosives and Explosive Substances
26. Foreign exchange including collecting and effecting/remitting payments directly /indirectly outside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange trading through electronic/internet trading portals.
27. Free services of any kind with no clearly defined benefits.
28. Government IDs and Licenses Services.
29. items or government issued items such as medals, rewards &certificates.
30. Govt job of any type (except the third-party vendor payroll if mentioned), Backdoor jobs, Captcha work, work from home via Facebook, Chit funds job or schemes.
31. Government service - Only consultancy/guidance is allowed.
32. Guaranteed services for approval and acceptance of government documents or ID`s (Aadhar card, PAN, Passport, Visa etc.)
33. Hellevator scheme- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
34. Human, Blood, Bodily Fluids, Human Parts and Remains.
35. Illegal Goods/Embargoed Goods/Contraband goods.
36. Indian currency notes – Old, New or Error notes. Coins considered as legal tender.
37. Hacking/piracy- Devices infringing intellectual property rights such as unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection.
38. IPR media violation- Media infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials.
39. IPR software violation- Software infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
40. Ivory products
41. Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
42. Loans offered by private parties or institutions not authorized and regulated as per RBI guidelines.
43. Luxury items with unrealistic pricing/not corresponding to market pricing.
44. Medical Equipment requiring licenses (such as Ultrasound machines, X-Ray Machines, etc).
45. Medicines prescribes as prescription strength medicine, aesthetic, steroids, & food supplements.
46. Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
47. Multi-Level Marketing Services (MLM), SMS Sending, Email sending/processing, Champ cash, Network marketing jobs, Home based jobs.
48. Offensive goods, crime that includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
49. Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material.
50. Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with permit
51. Pirated Cable box descramblers and jail-broken/modified gaming consoles.
52. Police, Army, Navy and Airforce Related Items.
53. Political affiliations, admission, and blogging.
54. Software & movie piracy, software to unlock phones/video games or Stocks and Other Securities
55. Stocks, shares and other securities intangible in nature
57. Tickets/vouchers/passes for any events, games, matches or concerts, lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries, subscriptions etc.
58. Traffic devices, which includes radar detectors/hammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers/sensors, and related products.
59. Transfer of membership/subscription/certificates/timeshare etc.
60. Transfer or selling license for pharmacy or liquor shop or any such institution which is controlled by government
61. Used Cosmetics, undergarments, personal hygiene & grooming items (e.g. epilators, shavers etc).
62. Weapons, artillery including arms, any type of edged tools resulting in affliction including daggers, swords, serrated objects & Knives.